Connective tissue in the vaginal wall is an important factor in pelvic organ support. Symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction mainly arise from laxity in the vagina or its supporting ligament due to increase in age and vaginal childbirth.
So, gynaelaser therapy for the vaginal health is a non-ablative laser procedure for functional strengthening of the connective tissue inside the vaginal wall, improving the pelvic floor support and diminishing symptom of pelvic floor dysfunction.
Infra red laser with wave length of 1470 nm (Diode Non- Ablative Gynecological Laser) is use in order to accelerate the production and remodeling of mucosa's collagen in the female genital organ. It is more penetrating and selective on water thus it uses a wavelength with a proper mix between water absorption and tissue penetration without creating ablation.
Its larger spot size of 6mm allow to reach target tissue more in depth without burning.
It ensure 360 degree continuous emission, non- ablative faster treatment with more uniform energy delivery.
Safety of Gynaelaser
No need to have admission, No complications, No need to have anesthesia, Sexual activity can be resumed after 1 week, 3-4 sessions of laser therapy will reach full recovery of the problem.
1. Vaginal Gynaecological Laser
Laser is a device that is inserted into the vagina and exists a beam of thermal energy applied in 360 degree over the entire surface of the vagina, favor blood flow and increase the production of new collagen and vaginal wall thickness.
It alleviates, reduces or end the symptoms related to lack of estrogen such as vaginal dryness, itching, burning sensation, discomfort when urinating or in sexual relationship etc.
The impact of thermal energy, laser favor high quality collagen production, increases thickness of mucosa and the elasticity, hydration of the vulvovaginal tissue.
Effect of Vaginal Gynaecological Laser
1. Improve lubrication and reduce vaginal dryness
2. Improve hypermobility of the pelvic floor
3. Reduce discomfort when urinating or during sexual intercourse
4. Help to prevent mild urinary incontinence
5. Eliminate vulval warts and scars after CS / episiotomy.
6. Relieve itching or burning sensation
7. Kill genital infections
Candidates for the Gynaelaser Service
1. Stress urinary incontinence
2. Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome
3. Vaginal Atrophy/ Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
4. Pelvic organ prolapse (1st degree)
5. Genital Warts Removal
6. Cervical dysplasia vaporization
7. Labial trimming
8. Hysteroscopic laser application
9. Laparoscopic laser application
10. Minimally- invasive surgery
Decreased vaginal lubrication
Discomfort or pain during sexual intercourse
Discomfort during urinating
Increase propensity of UTI
Genitourinary syndrome of menopause
Laser favors the production of new quality collagen, promote blood flow and improve genitourinary health.
- In pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding temporarily stop having estrogen which leads to weak vulva vagina health.
- Laser cause post partum rehabilitation, treat urinary incontinence and improve lubrication and elasticity.
In Female Urinary Incontinence
Laser is indicated in mild to moderate case of incontinence and improve dysfnction safety and effectively.
In Genital Prolapse
Laser will achieve contraction and the recovery of muscle tone.